These soft and fluffy Mango Cream Cheese Vegan Pancakes with Mango Puree are perfect for weekend brunch. Its flavorful, satisfying, kid friendly and made with real ingredients.
This brunch drizzled generously with homemade Mango Puree are insanely delicious. They are soft, moist and fluffy.
These pancakes are my latest favorites for weekend brunch menu. It’s subtle sweetness, mild tang and mango flavor is just so perfect for spring and summer.
Even though we are still waiting for the snow to melt and the sun to show up full-fledged, we’ve got to get ready with our menu for the upcoming new season.
I used my own created vegan cream cheese and I was completely blown out with the amazing texture of the pancake batter. When I blended the pancake ingredients it was impossible to stop licking the batter.
However, I made two separate batches. I made one batch for myself with less sweetener (half of the measurements mentioned). The second batch with the exact mentioned measurements.
I personally preferred the taste of the first batch because I am on low sugar diet and didn’t want my pancakes to be sweet. Whereas, my family loved the second batch for obvious reasons.
How to make Mango Cream Cheese Vegan Pancakes with Mango Puree
These pancakes are made out of oat flour. So you can use gluten free oat flour to make this recipe allergy friendly. Within minutes Mango Cream Vegan Pancakes with Mango puree was ready and served on the table.
The fresh mango puree gives an intense mango flavor to these pancakes. I also topped them with extra cream cheese.
When I digged into the salty cream cheese along with tangy mango puree and finally all the way to the sweet pancake stack, the taste was exceptionally delicious.
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Mango Cream Cheese Vegan Pancakes with Mango Puree
For the pancakes
For the puree
- 1 cup fresh mango chunks
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- In a blender combine 2 cups mango chunks, cream cheese, ½ cup maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend smooth.
- Pour the mango cream cheese sauce in a large mixing bowl. Fold in oat flour, baking powder and salt.
- Heat a nonstick pan and grease it well. Now pour about 1-2 tbsp. batter on it and make a round shape. Flip it over to the other side and let it cook until golden. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the batter.
- Now, in a clean blender combine all the ingredients of mango puree and blend extremely smooth.
- When ready to serve pour the mango pure on the pancakes and serve with a dollop of cream cheese.
- Homemade plain vegan cream cheese or store bought one can be used.
- Syrup measurements may vary according to the sweetness of the mangoes. Try to get ripe and sweet mangoes.
- These pancakes can also be made with frozen mango chunks. Make sure to defrost and bring them to room temperature before blending.
- This recipe makes about 8 pancakes and the serving size is 2 pancakes per person.