Papaya Oatmeal Bread Sticks
This soft and chewy Papaya Oatmeal Bread Sticks are healthy, nutritious and kid friendly
- 1 cup papaya puree (freshly blended papaya)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flax oil/olive oil
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare the loaf pan with the cooking spray.
Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients.
Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well until smooth.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
Let the loaf cool for few minutes and cut into slices and serve.
- I used 1 whole small ripe papaya and pureed it in the food processor to get the fresh puree.
- This bread is very mildly sweet and goes well with any beverage and is perfect for breakfast.
- The bread sticks can be stored in an air tight container in the the refrigerator for a week.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg