Carrot Orange Spring Smoothie
Carrot Orange Spring Smoothie is a refreshing and hydrating beverage. It is perfect for the sunny weather and is loaded with nutrition and vitamin C. It is also a great way to boost your immunity during the allergy/flu season.
- 1 small mandarin orange (peeled and deseeded)
- 6-7 baby carrots
- 1/2 cup mango chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice/cold water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (for garnishing)
- 2 tbsp slivered almond (for garnishing)
In a blender combine orange, mango chunks, baby carrots, almond milk, crushed ice and sweetener if desired.
Blend it smooth.
Pour the smoothie in serving glasses and top it with slivered almonds and chia seeds and enjoy immediately.
- You may add sweetener after blending the smoothie to make sure I you want it in I your smoothie at all. For me the sweetness of the fruits was perfect so I did not need any sweetener.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 253mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4395IU | Vitamin C: 10.9mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1.6mg