Dates Plum Sorbet
This delectable Dates Plum Sorbet is a summer delight. Its extremely easy to make and an enjoyable treat for all ages.
- 3 cups chopped plums
- 1 cups pitted dates (about 12 pieces)
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- Pinch of salt
- A drop of lemon juice
In a blender add all the ingredients and blend smooth (about 1-2 minutes).
Pour the blended mixture into the ice cream maker and churn as per the manufacturer instructions.
Take out the churned ice cream in a metal or plastic bowl and freeze it for 2 hours or until ready to be scooped.
Serve frozen sorbet in your favorite dessert cups and enjoy.
- This recipe can be made into popsicles if you do not have ice cream maker.
- For Popsicles: Pour the blended mixture into the Popsicle molds and freeze it for at least 4 hours.
- In a Popsicle form it will stay in the freezer for a week.
- As sorbet, icicles may form and become crumbly but still it will taste equally delicious for a week.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g