Tofu Mushroom Quinoa Scramble
Tofu Mushroom Quinoa Scramble is a healthy, protein rich, nutritious vegan lunch option for the days when you don’t want to eat salads.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups finely chopped Portobello mushroom
- 1 14 oz pack of extra firm tofu (drained and crumbled)
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute for a minute on a medium flame.
Toss in mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are brown and well done.
Add crumbled tofu and cook well until dry and golden in color sauteing at intervals to avoid sticking.
Add grated carrots and mix.
Fold in quinoa, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute and serve warm.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg